MADEC consists of three core service areas – Community, Disability, and Youth. These service areas provide specific programs for their target areas, but also work collaboratively to ensure the quality of the service responds to all the individual needs and circumstances of our whole community.
- Community access and social support for individuals and groups
- In home day time support programs and night-time attendant care
- Short term accommodation at our purpose built John E. Smith Respite Home
- Shared living at David and Irie Dalrymple Home for individuals over 18 years
- In home and flexible accommodation support
- Individual and group learning and life skills for adults with a disability
- Specialised recreational activities and holiday programs
- Community networks
- Individual supports
- Local referrals and co-ordination
- Supported living accommodation for adults.
MADEC is a registered Provider of Supports for the National Disability Insurance Scheme. Some services are also funded though State and Federal Government or offered on a fee-for-service basis.